2018 Jeep Wrangler JK vs. 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL: What’s the Difference?
With distinctive styling and unmatched off-road capability, the Jeep Wrangler is the definitive adventure SUV. Hutchinson drivers looking for adventure can turn to the 2018 Jeep Wrangler and the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. The Jeep Wrangler — also referred to as the Wrangler JL — and Wrangler JK maintain the interior comfort Hutchinson and Newton drivers want while crushing off-road challenges.
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler and 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK both boast Trail-Rated status, with the badges to prove it.
- The Jeep Wrangler is built with the ground clearance to easily conquer any off-road obstacles drivers can throw its way.
- The 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK features premium off-road rock rails with tread plates that give Brady drivers added protection from rocks and boulders.
Jeep Wrangler vs. Jeep Wrangler JK Highlights
- The 2018 Jeep Wrangler has a starting price of $26,995 (MSRP).
- The starting price for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK is $23,995 (MSRP).
Similarities & Differences
- Maximum towing capacities of 3,500 lbs.
- Both are available in 2-door and 4-door configurations
- Offers a 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine option
- Access to Jeep Performance Parts
- Wrangler JK offers a half-door option
- Wrangler JK weighs 200 pounds more than the All-New Wrangler
- Wrangler JK has one engine option
- The Wrangler JK reaches an EPA-estimated 17 mpg city and 21 mpg highway, while the Wrangler JL achieves an EPA-estimated 25 highway mpg on the new turbocharged four-cylinder.
Explore Both Options at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
Compare the 2018 Jeep Wrangler to the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today. Contact us to schedule a test drive.
More from the Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Blog
In your search for a used vehicle, you’ve more than likely come across plenty of certified pre-owned cars for sale. If you’ve asked yourself, “What does certified pre-owned mean?” Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is here to guide you. Shop Certified Pre-Owned CPO Warranty Benefits Certified Pre-Owned vs. Used Some Nickerson car shoppers may tend to group used vehicles…
Looking for some fun things to do in Hutchinson before or after going out to eat? Whether you’re searching for something for the whole family, for a night out with friends, or even for a date night, there’s a lot to enjoy around town. Take a look at some of our favorite things to do…
When you’re shopping for a new vehicle or a used vehicle in the Nickerson area, you have a few options when it comes to the financial side of the car-buying process. Most people opt to buy or lease their vehicle, but does that mean exactly? We’re taking a look at lease vs. buying, so you…