2020 Jeep Cherokee Configurations
Making the U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee proved a tough act to follow for Jeep. But the brand known for outdoing itself with incomparable off-road-ready SUVs and luxurious crossovers has done it again. So it’s not so surprising that Nickerson SUV buyers are curious to learn about the new 2020 Jeep Cherokee.
What is it that makes this newest Cherokee SUV so special? Whether you want a front-wheel-drive SUV to help you shop or a Jeep Cherokee 4×4 to go off-roading, part of what makes the 2020 Cherokee so great is its seven available trim levels. With so many Cherokee configurations to choose from, like the Latitude Plus 4×4 and the Limited 4×4 there’s one out there for every Buhler area driver, you included!
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
The seven different Cherokee trim levels are each available with two drivetrain configurations (minus the off-road-minded Jeep Cherokee 4×4 Trailhawk®). That means, you really have 13 available Grand Cherokee models to choose from when you account for choosing FWD vs. 4WD. Also of note is the fact that the 2020 Cherokee trim level lineup includes several engine choices, and most higher trims come with more standard power. Here’s what each of the main seven Cherokee configurations offers the discerning SUV shopper near Buhler:
- Latitude – $25,740 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $27,395 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Altitude – $28,390 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Upland – $28,675 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – $31,350 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $34,505 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- High Altitude – $33,145 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
2020 Jeep Cherokee Highlights
The Cherokee trim configurations aren’t the only thing to love about this new Jeep SUV for your Newton driving needs. The Cherokee also provides tons of standard safety features, available technologies, and available accessories based on the configuration that you choose. The more you spend, the more bells and whistles you’ll get. Here’s what each trim provides in the way of features and luxuries:
- Latitude – 6-way manual driver’s seat, with Uconnect® 4 and 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Latitude Plus – Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Altitude -18-inch wheels, choice of 10 exterior colors
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, bold front and rear fascias, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent
- Limited – Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, heated front seats, 8.4-inch touchscreen interface
- High Altitude -19-inch wheels, Uconnect® 4C NAV
- Overland – Heated second-row seats, 9-speaker sound system, ambient LED interior lighting
If rugged good looks or off-road potential are important to you, then the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk® trim level might be ideal for you. This unique configuration boasts performance enhancements like Selec-Speed Crawl Control, an off-road suspension, all-weather floor mats, accent color roof rails, and optional rock rails. That said, many Sterling drivers will be more than happy with even the entry-level Jeep Cherokee Latitude.
Find Your New Jeep Cherokee at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Want to find out which new Jeep fits your needs? Our Jeep brand experts here at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are more than happy to help! From helping you navigate Cherokee trim levels to helping you compare prior Cherokee models to other Jeep models, to providing you car-buying tips and financing information, we want to make your new Jeep SUV purchasing or leasing process as easy and convenient as possible. Don’t hesitate to contact us with additional questions. Happy SUV shopping!
More from Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
You’ve seen one rolling along our Nickerson and Buhler roads on more than one occasion. And yes, it looks cool. We’re talking about a liftedJeep Wrangler. You may be thinking about getting a lifted Wrangler yourself. Or maybe you’re browsing through Jeep Wrangler lift kits to lift a vehicle you already own. But how…
Making the U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee proved a tough act to follow for Jeep. But the brand known for outdoing itself with incomparable off-road-ready SUVs and luxurious crossovers has done it again. So it’s not so surprising that Nickerson SUV buyers are curious to learn about…
When you purchase a Jeep Cherokee, you have your choice on which trim, additional features, and colors to make it truly a vehicle that’s built for you and your off-road adventures. However, if you’ve felt like your Jeep is missing something extra special, we have the Jeep Cherokee accessories With a variety of vehicle enhancements…