2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L takes the already award-winning SUV to the next level. Sometimes you need something more, and the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L does just that. Experience the state-of-the-art features that make Jeep SUVs so special. There’s an abundance of legroom, a variety of amenities and impressive technology. Read this Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview to get an idea of what is possible when you step inside the Jeep Grand Cherokee L. Visit us at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to upgrade your Nickerson drives.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L builds on the award-winning Grand Cherokee with refreshed styling, additional legroom in all three rows, and a full suite of luxurious features for next-level comfort and convenience on the go in Buhler. With features like these, it’s no surprise that the Grand Cherokee L has one of the most luxurious interiors:
- Seven passenger seating and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Three 4×4 systems for you to choose from
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And much, much more!
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L has an impressive amount of interior space to accommodate passengers and cargo of all shapes and sizes. Check out the cabin space available to you:
- Total passenger volume: 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume: 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row headroom: 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom: 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom: 37.3 inches
- 1st row legroom: 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom: 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom: 30.3 inches
You can customize your new Jeep Grand Cherokee L cabin with a split-back folding bench, two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the second and third rows.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capabilities
The capability is what makes a Jeep, a Jeep! When you choose to drive a Jeep you’re choosing to bring adventure into your life in Newton. So get ready to choose a legendary four-wheel drive system, and be impressed by the best-in-class towing capacity reaching 7,200 pounds with the class-exclusive 5.7L V8 engine.
Come to Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to Get a Jeep Grand Cherokee L in Hutchinson
Now that you know the highlights of the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L, come experience it in person. Contact us to schedule your test drive, and look into our new vehicle specials to save as much money as possible. Visit us today near Newton to chat with our experts.
More from Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Ready to command attention on the roads of Nickerson? The new Dodge Charger will ensure that you get noticed for all the right reasons. After all, there’s a vast array of 2023 Charger colors to choose from, and there is truly something for everyone. View New Charger InventoryManufacturer Information Bold hues stand…
Shopping around Nickerson for a lightning-fast, brand-new Dodge? You’ll find that the 2023 Dodge Charger 0-60 MPH times are guaranteed to add an adrenaline boost to your daily commute. Not sure how fast the 2023 Dodge Charger is? We here at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram have broken down the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat 0-60 time, the…
The legendary RAM 1500 pickup is the height of versatility, delivering all the power and half-ton strength you need for your light-duty work, yet it’s comfortable and agile enough for your Nickerson commute. In fact, the 2023 RAM 1500 interior is designed with ultra-comfort, convenience, and safety in mind, packed with features that have…