Should I Lease or Buy a Car?
Every Nickerson-area resident has a different financial situation, which means different financial solutions when it’s time to pick a new Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, or Ram vehicle. The most popular question we get from car buyers: Should I buy or lease my next ride? A car lease vs. buying a new car is an ongoing discussion that never yields a winner—both are good depending on your specific needs. Below, the Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram finance center will dissect auto leases and auto loans. Once you’ve determined which vehicle is best for you with our comparisons, like this one of the Pacifica vs. Voyager, and by checking out our new vehicles for sale in Hutchinson, we can help you discover whether leasing or buying that vehicle will best meet your needs. New Vehicle Inventory Our Finance Center Apply for Financing
Benefits of Buying
Owning your very own Buhler car, SUV, or truck offers a lot of benefits. If you’ve absolutely gotta own your ride, you’ll experience the following benefits:
Auto Loan Benefits
- Customization: Want to make your new vehicle stand out among the crowd? Buying rather than leasing allows you to make cosmetic and mechanical changes as you see fit. Create the car of your dreams without restriction.
- Ability to Sell: Since you’re not locked into a lease agreement, you can opt to sell your vehicle whenever you choose.
- Financing Options: While leasing isn’t a massive headache, the car financing process is more straightforward, and generally open to those without perfect, or great, credit scores. When buying, you can usually refinance your loan to lower your interest rate and monthly payments in the future. Our team would be happy to help you find out what credit score you need to finance!
- Less Cost Over Time: Though buying a new car is more expensive in the initial period, it is less troublesome in terms of cost over time as you work towards paying off your loan.
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you’re driving your vehicle inside and outside of the Newton area, you may want to consider buying. Without the mileage limits you get on a leased vehicle, you can drive to your heart’s content.
- Total Ownership: Buying a vehicle means it’s yours completely. This means you are free to do with the vehicle what you please. There are no restrictions on how it’s modified or decorated! You can even opt for extended warranty coverage to ensure you’re protected for years to come.
Benefits of Leasing
If ownership isn’t a huge issue, leasing a new truck, car, or SUV has a lot of appeal for those who like to stay up to date with the latest and greatest.
Auto Leasing Benefits
- Trade-Ins: When your lease agreement is over, head to your local Hutchinson dealership, pay any remaining fees, and drive away in your next vehicle of choice.
- Great Coverage: Warranty coverage and maintenance is a breeze when leasing, as any issue that pops up under your warranty, as long as you don’t go over the mileage limit, is covered.
- Lower Payments: Monthly payments or down payments when leasing are typically much lower than buying.
- Less Sales Tax: In most states, leasing a vehicle drastically lowers sales tax. In some areas, you only have to pay tax on the amount you put forth in the down payment and for the monthly payments.
- Options: Leasing allows you to stay in the newest models with the most up-to-date tech. Find the perfect model and features for you!
- High Approval Rate: While you may be denied for a car loan, it is much easier to get approved for a lease.
Explore Leasing and Financing Options at Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Remember, leasing and buying are options that should be fitted to your specific needs. Monthly lease payments may work for some, and not others. The same goes for financing a car. Reach out to Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram with any questions about buying vs. leasing or what is Gap protection. Alternatively, fill out our online financing form and take a peek peek at our new Chrysler and Dodge vehicles if you think you know what you want to do. We’re happy to walk you through popular model reviews and features so you can make an educated decision!
More from Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Making the U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee proved a tough act to follow for Jeep. But the brand known for outdoing itself with incomparable off-road-ready SUVs and luxurious crossovers has done it again. So it’s not so surprising that Nickerson SUV buyers are curious to learn about…
The 2020 RAM 1500 is the next evolution in RAM Trucks’ entry-level pickup truck model and will make a great drive around the streets and work sites of Nickerson. However, if you’ve got your sights set on this excellent addition in the RAM lineup, you might be asking yourself about the RAM 1500 trim…
If you want a sedan that sticks out from the crowd, you can’t go wrong with the Chrysler 300. Its elegant stylings will tear up the road from Nickerson to Buhler. For the 2020 model year, the Chrysler 300 is better than it’s ever been, with upgrades and tweaks sure to make your ride a…
When you purchase a Jeep Cherokee, you have your choice on which trim, additional features, and colors to make it truly a vehicle that’s built for you and your off-road adventures. However, if you’ve felt like your Jeep is missing something extra special, we have the Jeep Cherokee accessories With a variety of vehicle enhancements…